Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hi, I'm Julie, and I'm a Closet Blogger.

They say the best way to overcome an addiction is to admit you have a problem. Well, I'm a closet bloggger, and I mean that quite literally.
We all went to a fabulous 4th of July party at our friends, the Eastman's, house, and we had so much fun--yummy food, lots of water play, and fireworks, of course. We got home quite late, and the kids were exhausted and fell right asleep. I told Brandon that I was really tired and was going to bed, too. However, my blog was calling me. The next thing I knew, I found myself sitting in my walk-in closet with my laptop, door closed, and I started blogging and playing scrabulous on facebook. I was enjoying my sneakiness until I was busted! Yes, Brandon discovered me. While he understands my need for a creative outlet, I think he's disturbed by the hiding in the closet. So, to overcome my problem, I'm standing up and saying "Hi, I'm Julie, and I'm a Closet Blogger". And, if you happen to come over to my house one night and wonder where I am, you might need to knock on my closet door, 'cuz I'll probably be in there again.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Ah, I relate. I remember a time years ago when I thought Justin spent too much time on the computer. My, how the tides have turned. He turned his off way earlier each evening than I do.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Oh man! I am just busting up at this one!

Heather Crozier said...

Yep. That's me too. I'm addicted to facebook and blogs.