
.jpg)
.jpg)
Just a few photos to prove we are still around.Someone once told me that if you can handle 3 kids, you can handle 4, 5, or 6. Well, I have discovered THEY LIED! I'm glad I have 4 kids, but this 4th one has put me over the edge. That is my excuse for abandoning my blog in the past 7 months, precisely at the same time Brandon started traveling again with work. I have missed documenting 3 birthdays, 2 trips (one to Las Vegas and Utah, the other to Disney World), countless holidays and baby milestones, etc. But, we are alive and kicking, and I am keeping my head above water (even if just barely). Instead of trying to catch up on everything, I'm just going to start over.
2 comments:
You're back! Yay!
I've heard that same thing about kids. I'm drowning and I only have two. I'm glad you're back in blog land.
Post a Comment