The girls started back to school last week. Karlie is in 3rd grade this year, and Abby is in 1st grade. So far there have been only a few glitches: Nathan misses his "Sissies", and Abby misses her nurturing Kindergarten teachers. The girls begged me to let them ride the bus home this year, and I finally agreed. Now I'm wondering why I didn't let them do it sooner. I no longer have to deal with fighting and crying all the way home from school, and they greet a happy Mom and little brother when the bus driver drops them off right in front of our house each afternoon. Life is Good!!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Back to School, Back to Reality
The girls started back to school last week. Karlie is in 3rd grade this year, and Abby is in 1st grade. So far there have been only a few glitches: Nathan misses his "Sissies", and Abby misses her nurturing Kindergarten teachers. The girls begged me to let them ride the bus home this year, and I finally agreed. Now I'm wondering why I didn't let them do it sooner. I no longer have to deal with fighting and crying all the way home from school, and they greet a happy Mom and little brother when the bus driver drops them off right in front of our house each afternoon. Life is Good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment